Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Let the walkin man walk‏

Howdy Fam,
Thanks for all the emails. Matt thats awesome about the backflips, I´m sure we´ll have some fun when I get home. Dad, thanks for the email. Crystal, good luck finishing Portuguese.
I´m not sure exactly where to start, life is just going great. We had three baptisms on Sunday and this week should be four or five. Gilberto Finally got back on Monday so they´re getting married Friday and baptized Sunday. The only down side is that I won´t be there to see it. Yup, I got transferred and I couldn´t have asked for a better one. I´m going to Porto Velho. That means I´ll be the only Elder in the mission that´s been to all four states. That´s not all. My companion is going to be Elder Brown who is Elder Sato´s friend that he told me about before I came on my mission. He´s a really cool guy, and I´m way excited. I´m flying out tomorrow afternoon.
Other than that, things are going well. We had our last zone conference with President Parrella on Monday, which was really good. I´ll miss him and Sister Parrella, but I´m sure that the next president will be great. You guys are in my prayers.
Love,
Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment