Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Have a fun trip

Howdy Fam,
I can´t believe that the wedding is so close. I thought the day would never come, but it seems that everything in life is like that. I hope that Adam and Crystal have a good time up at the Y. Adam, don´t have too much fun, you´ve still got your mission(I don´t know why I said that). Crystal, what are you going to study?
Anyway, I´m back in my area, but I enjoyed my week in Tucumã. Frank was going to be baptized last week, but there was a little confusion so he´ll be baptized this Saturday. We had the baptisms of two young men; James, and Ramon. This week I´m not sure how many baptisms we´ll have, between three and six, so I´m excited as usual. This will be my last week with Elder Lourenço. We haven´t gotten the transfers yet, but he only has one transfer left and we´re sure he´ll be transferred.
One other thing to remember is that mothers day is coming up, so lets not forget about that. It will be the day after the wedding. I don´t have the phone number yet but I´ll send it next week.
Anyway, I´m here, you guys are there, I´m happy, what else is new?
Love,
Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment