Wednesday, April 13, 2005

old area and lots of conferences‏

Howdy Fam,
Sounds like everything is going great up Texas way.I hope you have fun with the bike mom, and I hope that Crystal has fun with jury duty. Adam, good luck at BYU, and have a blast with Steven. Tell him hi for me. Its good to hear that dad´s busy with work.
As it turns out, this week has been and is going to be fun. I back in Tucumã for a week on splits with the missionaries there to see if we can get things a little more excited here in the area. I´m with Elder Monson. He´s one of the few elders thats blonder than me. He´s a great guy and we´re having a great time. He likes dirtbiking, airplanes, and his dad is an autobody guy, so there´s always something to talk about. Its also just great to be back in my old area. Its an interesting feeling walking down the same streets, through the same shortcuts, and seeing so many people that I grew to love while I was here. We´re going to baptize young man named Frank that I found when I was here the first time.
We´ve got zone conference tomorrow, which I´m sure will be great, and then on Saturday there´s going to be a transmission from the first presidency to the missionaries in the whole world, so I pumped.
Anyway, life is great and so are rootbeer slushies.
Love,
Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment