Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Saudades‏

Howdy fam,
Mom, thanks for the email. It´s great to here how everything went with the wedding. Hearing all those names brought back a lot of memories. I was actually thinking about Jerry Carney the other day. I´m glad to hear thats he´s doing well. I can´t believe that Mitch and Forrest are already home, I´m sure that they were great missionaries.
As usual, things are going great here. We had three baptisms on sunday which of course was great. Elder Cidade and I are having a really good time together and time is just flying by. Friday will be are zone conference, so I´m excited about that. I´ll get your package too. this will be president Parrella´s second to last conference and it might be the last one that I see, depending on what happens next transfer.
This week will be stake conference and we should have two or three baptisms, and week we´re going to marry and baptize a family which will be really cool.
Anyway, thats about whats happening here.
Love,
Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment