Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Weddings everywhere!!!‏

Howdy Fam,
It sounds like thing are going great back home. It´s good to know that Sister Keller´s funeral was a good experience. The Keller family are in my prayers. Mom, don´t worry about the book, as long it gets here before the end of July thats fine. Anyway, life is going great here in Rio Branco. You might wonder about the heading to the email, so let me expain. First, as you all know Ben is getting married on Saturday which will be a surely joyful occassion, but that´s not all. A man that Elder Lourenço and I found over a month ago and his wife accepted baptism, and to get baptized we´re going to help them get married. I´m way excited because this is the first time that I´ll baptize a complete family. I´m also excited because we´re going to have quite a few baptisms this week. I´m not sure exactly how many, somewhere between six and ten.
Elder Cidade and I are getting along great, and the Lord is truly blessing us with a lot of people ready to recieve the gospel. I´m learning a lot with him, and all in all we´re just having a good time.
As far as the mothers day call here´s the number again just to make sure. I think that this is the whole number 011-55-68-3221-5517. You´ve managed to call the Other times I´m sure you´ll make it this time. Call at 8:00 Utah time. Talk to you on Sunday.
Love,
Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment