Wednesday, May 25, 2005

it´s all right!‏

Howdy Fam,
It sounds like things are going great back home and I´m glad to hear it. As it turned out, our baptisms fell through last week, but it´s all good, we should have a few this week, I´m not sure how many.
This last week was quite a busy one. Elder Cidade and I had to get everything ready for the zone conference. Then we had to wait for the assistants who flew at midnight thursday night to help out in the conference. The conference as always was great. One cool surprise was to see my trainer Elder Santana. I didn´t think that I would see him again because he´s going home on the tenth. He seems to be doing really well. President Parrella taught about calling and election, it was really cool. I also got the package, Thanks mom.
Sunday we had stake conference, which was kind of strange for me, because I was here for the stake conference a year ago and never expected to be here a year later.
Anyway, this week is going well. We´ve got a few new investigators including a young couple thats waiting for their first child. The husband of the family that we´re going to baptize is still travelling. We´re hoping that he´ll get back this week or next, to baptize them, before I get transferred.
Well, thats all Folks.
Love,
Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment