Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I'M GOING HOME!!!!!!

Howdy Fam,
Thats right folks I´m going back home, to Rio Branco the greatest city ever. I can´t tell you how shock I was when my ZL read the transfers. The truth is I started dancing aroundthe room. I´m also a zone leader now. That means I´m going back to the same zone I was in and also to the area that Elder Evans went after being my comp. I thought that after leaving Boa Vista I wouldn´t Manaus again, because I´ve only heard of one missionary that left Manaus came back and left again. Anyway I think that you guys can tell that I´m more than just a little pumped. One thing that makes it even better is that we´re going to have a baptism tonight. The only sad part is that I won´t see a lot of missionaries again before they go home, but thats all right. I´m also quite excited to see me old area and say hi to some people that I thought I would never see again.
It has really been amazing to see the Lord´s hand working even in what transfers I have. I had an interview with President Parrella yesterday and I really saw that he does the transfers just by inspiration. I´m truelly blessed to have such an amazing mission president.
Anyway this week was really good. As I said, we had a conference with Elder Arnold on Saturday and it was wonderful. I got to see a lot of missionaries that I hadn´t seen in a long time. Elder Arnold is an incredibly spiritual man and I learned a lot (Now I´m just trying to put it into practice). Sunday was great too. The attendence was back up over two hundred the other elders and us had 18 visitors at church, so I was happy.
Well, life is great. Next time you here from me I´ll be in a different time zone.
Love,
Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment