Wednesday, March 30, 2005

IT´S ABOUT STINKIN TIME!!!‏

Howdy fam,
Let me repeat, IT´S ABOUT STINKIN TIME!!! I´m glad to hear that my big brother is finally getting his act together. By the way congratulations Ben and Whitney. That rocks. In a month and a half I´m gonna have a sister that I´ve never even met. Really though, I´m looking forward to getting to know my new sibling(ings)( hint, hint, Crystal) when I get home. I always wanted another sister(and I guess I could handle one more brother).All right, enough with the joking around. I hope that everything goes well with the wedding.
I also hope that everything goes well with dad´s business endeavors whatever they may be. I don´t have any doubt that the Lord will take care of everything as he has always done.
As far as my life these days, it has been absolutely wonderful. I´m home in Rio Branco and life couldn´t be better. My last night in Manaus we finally baptized a man named Onassis, so I felt good leaving my area, in the hands of Elder Reese, even though I didn´t baptize quite as many people as I´d hoped there, but those that elder Sanatana and I baptized are people that I´ll never forget.
It is so great to be back in Rio Branco again. I already got to go back to my old area to do some baptismal interviews, and, as luck would have it, I saw Wesley the young man that Elder Kartchner and I baptized. It was really good to see him again and I was happy to find out that his Grandma( who raised him) is going to be baptized in two weeks. He is a great kid and has really become like a brother to me. He´s 17 and is planning on going on a mission as soon as he turns 19, and then he´s going to do everything he can to make it to the states, so maybe you guys will meet him someday.
We didn´t have any baptisms this Saturday, but we´re planning on a few this weekend between the conference sessions. I´m in the biggest area I´ve had yet and I´m enjoying it. I´m looking forward to the next few months working here.
Once again congratulations Ben and Whitney.
Love,
Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment