Wednesday, March 16, 2005

rain drops keep fallin on my head‏

Howdy Fam,
I didn´t get the family email yet, but I´m sure everything is going fine up that way. Its great hearing how Bob and Brandon are doing. I had a fun week this week. Half of my investigators fell through and nobody went to church because it rained Sunday morning, and not just investigators, members too. The normal attendence in my ward is about 200 people, this Sunday there were only 104. I also won´t have anybaptisms this week because nobody went to church. I think I´m going to be transferred next week on Thursday so I´m fighting to have some baptisms that Wednesday night.
The last few days have actually been pretty fun though. I´ve been on splits with my ZL for the last three days. We are working on bringing the ward list up to date, so we´ve wandering all over our two areas trying to find roads and addresses. I´ve gotten to know my area a lot better. We´ve found I don´t know how many people that have already moved away and a few that have even died already, so its been cool.
I´m excited for Saturday . They called a special missionary conference because Elder Arnold of the seventy is in town. I´m pumped because I think I´ll get to see Elder Evans and some other missionaries that I haven´t seen in quite a while.
Oh ya, if anybody sees Tevan, tell him happy nineteenth birthday, and ask him when he´s going to send in his papers.
Anyway, life is good.
Love,
Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment